- Resting on our Laurels- why aren’t all women up in arms about men in women’s sports?
- Susan & Marcus Evans- ‘Gender Dysphoria’, a review
- Heretic – Jess de Wahls & the new censorship
- Non-binary- stunning & brave, just like everyone else
- 101 things the ruling does NOT give Maya Forstater the right to do…
Category Archives: Children & Young People
It’s been months since I went to a proper event. Obviously chat room conferences are no replacement for IRL meetings but when I saw the ‘Stop Medicalising Children’ conference advertised on Facebook I thought I’d sign up. After all, if … Continue reading
For years we have been told that trans-identified people were born in the wrong body and that it is the clothing, toy and hobby choices of children that mark them out as transgender. Media-hungry parents have said it of their … Continue reading