- Resting on our Laurels- why aren’t all women up in arms about men in women’s sports?
- Susan & Marcus Evans- ‘Gender Dysphoria’, a review
- Heretic – Jess de Wahls & the new censorship
- Non-binary- stunning & brave, just like everyone else
- 101 things the ruling does NOT give Maya Forstater the right to do…
Author Archives: Lily Maynard
Today I’m writing about weightlifting, but let’s start by having a quick look at what happens when you let boys compete in girls’ sporting categories. “We all know the outcome of the race before it even starts. It’s demoralising.” reported … Continue reading
In May 2021, Susan and Marcus Evans book, Gender Dysphoria: A Therapeutic Model for Working with Children, Adolescents and Young Adults, was published by Phoenix Press. The authors discuss the developmental and relationship issues that can cause a child or … Continue reading