- Resting on our Laurels- why aren’t all women up in arms about men in women’s sports?
- Susan & Marcus Evans- ‘Gender Dysphoria’, a review
- Heretic – Jess de Wahls & the new censorship
- Non-binary- stunning & brave, just like everyone else
- 101 things the ruling does NOT give Maya Forstater the right to do…
Monthly Archives: August 2018
Here are four stories selected from those that arrive in my inboxes. Four voices, four women, each with something different to say. One is a nurse, herself with a trans-identified daughter, who describes dressing the arm wound of a young … Continue reading
On July 16th 2018, a group of almost 200 women, and a few men, attended a meeting organised by ‘Woman’s Place UK’ at Jury’s Inn in Brighton. “We are a group of people from a range of backgrounds,” declares Woman’s … Continue reading