- Resting on our Laurels- why aren’t all women up in arms about men in women’s sports?
- Susan & Marcus Evans- ‘Gender Dysphoria’, a review
- Heretic – Jess de Wahls & the new censorship
- Non-binary- stunning & brave, just like everyone else
- 101 things the ruling does NOT give Maya Forstater the right to do…
Category Archives: Women’s Rights
I can confirm that there were lesbians and they were quite definitely sitting on chairs. On 11th May 2019, an audience of 160 (159 women & a bloke) gathered to hear words of wisdom from five lesbians: six if you … Continue reading
“We’re here to remind Stonewall what a lesbian is, on Lesbian Visibility Day. This is Stonewall’s supposed Workplace Equality Conference. There is no equality for women in the workplace when women are forced to pretend that men are also women. … Continue reading