- Resting on our Laurels- why aren’t all women up in arms about men in women’s sports?
- Susan & Marcus Evans- ‘Gender Dysphoria’, a review
- Heretic – Jess de Wahls & the new censorship
- Non-binary- stunning & brave, just like everyone else
- 101 things the ruling does NOT give Maya Forstater the right to do…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Jess de Wahls grew up in East Berlin. She now lives in London where she has been nicknamed ‘the enfant terrible of the textile industry’. Her work features detailed patches weaving together feminism and plant life as well as complex … Continue reading
That an intelligent adult can keep a straight face when confronted with the idea that a special few of us are non-binary is one of the most astonishing things about the power of gender ideology. A person who is non-binary … Continue reading